July 6-11, 2021
Washington D.C. (hybrid in-person and virtually)
The Centre for German and European Studies of St. Petersburg university invites to submit your related work to the session on ‘Advances in Socio-Semantic Network Analysis’ at Networks 2021 conference. Session call could be found here.
Networks 2021 is a joint event combining the annual meeting of the International Network for Social Network Analysis (Sunbelt XLI), and the annual meeting of the Network Science Society (NetSci 2021). Networks 2021 will take place in Washington D.C. (hybrid in-person and virtually) on July 6-11, 2021. It is expected to be the largest conference on network analysis ever held. Conference website: https://networks2021.net/.
Abstract submission deadline: January 24, 2021.
Submission form is available here.
Do not forget to choose ‘2. Advances in Socio-Semantic Network Analysis’ in the ‘Organized Session’ field of the submission system.
- Nikita Basov, St. Petersburg University, Russia
- Iina Hellsten, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Johanne Saint-Charles, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Adina Nerghes, Wageningen University & Research, the Netherlands
- Camille Roth, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
Looking forward to your contribution!