Associate researcher of the Centre for German and European Studies
- 2014-present Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia. Graduate student
- 2012-2014 Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia. MA in Social Communication
- 2008-2012 Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia. Bachelor degree in Social Work
07/2015 International summer school “Network Analysis of European Urban Landscapes: Communities, Spaces and Meanings”, Centre for German and European Studies, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2018-present Dynamic of sociocultural network structures: Analysis of European creative collectives
- 2014-present Co-evolution of Knowledge and Communication Networks: Structural Dynamics of Creative Collectives in European Cultural Capitals (2014-2017)
- 2013 Research project #0.38.171.2011 “Network Structures of Science: Knowledge Creation in an Intellectual Landscape”, St.Petersburg State University, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Antonyuk, A., Basov, N. (eds) (2021). Networks in the Global World V. Series volume in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 181.
- Antonyuk, A., Puzyreva, K., Medeuov, D., & Basov, N. (2021). A Technique to Infer Symbolic and Socio-Symbolic Micro Patterns. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 181, 101-119.
- Antonyuk, A., & Basov, N. (Eds) (2020). Networks in the Global World V. Series volume in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 181.
- Basov, N., Antonyuk, A., & Hellsten, I. (2020). Content or Connections? Socio-Semantic Analysis of Leaders’ Communication Styles in a Creative Collective. In G. Cattani, S. Ferriani, F. Godart, & S. V. Sgourev (Eds), Aesthetics and Style in Strategy (Advances in Strategic Management Vol. 42, pp. 101-118). Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Koskinen, J., Jones, P., Medeuov, D., Antonyuk, A., Puzyreva, K., & Basov, N. (2020). Analysing Networks of Networks. arXiv preprint. arXiv:2008.03692
- Antonyuk A. (2018). The Changing Meaning of Privacy in Information Technology Debates: Evidence from the Internet Governance Forum. In: Bodrunova S. (eds) Internet Science. INSCI 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 11193, 92-100.
- Antonyuk, A. (2017). Decentralized internet governance: analysis of discursive characteristics. Kazan socio-humanitarian bulletin, 6, 4-8.
- Antonyuk, A. (2017). Discursive construction of the meaning of freedom of speech (based on analysis of discussions at the Internet Governance Forum). In D. Kuznetsov, V. Sergeev, N. Almazova, N. Nikiforova (Eds.), Contours of the future: technology and innovation in cultural context (P.P. 82-87). Multi-author monograph. St. Petersburg: Asterion.