In 2011, the CGES was involved in many of this international project’s activities oriented on the research and presentation of the results of comparative study of different countries around the Baltic Sea, their societies’ attitudes, policies and participation in the international cooperation. The results were published in 2011 in the FIIA’s and CGES‘s Working Papers and presented in the Finnish Institute in Berlin in November 2011.
- Elena Belokurova, CGES;
- Maria Nozhenko, European University at St. Petersburg;
- Dmitry Nechiporuk, European University at St. Petersburg;
- Finnish Institute of International Affairs, University of Helsinki, Finland;
- University of Kiel, Germany.
- Nechiporuk, D., Nozhenko, M., Belokurova, E. (2011). Russia – A Special Actor in Baltic Sea Environmental Governance. In: M. Pihlajamaki, & N. Tynkkinen (eds.), Governing the Blue-Green Baltic Sea: Societal Challenges of Marine Euthropication Prevention (pp. 44-54). Finnish Institute of International Affairs Report, 31.
- Nechiporuk, D., Nozhenko, M., Belokurova, E. (2011). Russia in the System of the European Environmental Governance of the Baltic Sea Area. CGES Working Papers, 10. Bielefeld-St. Petersburg.