Associate researcher at the Centre for German and European Studies
Assistant professor at the department of cultural anthropology and ethnic sociology, faculty of sociology, SPSU
- Social anthropology
- Anthropology of kinship
- Anthropology of mobility
- Intercultural communication
- PhD in Sociology (2017). Topic of Ph.D. thesis: Socio-cultural patterns of kinship in a big city (by the example of Saint-Petersburg)
- 2007-2011 Doctoral student, Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University
- 2002-2007 Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnic Sociology
- 2018-present Dynamic of sociocultural network structures: Analysis of European creative collectives (supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research)
- 2015-2017 Co-evolution of Knowledge and Communication Networks: Structural Dynamics of Creative Collectives in European Cultural Capitals (supported by the Russian Foundation for Humanities)
- 2011-2013 New Cultural Practices under the Conditions of Globalization: Formation of intercultural competence
- 2009-2010 Local community: methodology and contemporary perspectives in sociology and social anthropology
- 2008-2009 Development of Training “Cultural Assimilator as The Training of Adaptation to the Life in Russian megalopolis (by the Example of St. Petersburg)
- Kretser, I. (2019). Care Across Generations. Solidarity and Sacrifice in Transnational Families, by K.E. Yarris, Kristin E. Social Anthropology, 27(2), 401-402.
The full CV is available here.