Associate researcher at the Centre for German and European Studies
Assistant professor at the department of cultural anthropology and ethnic sociology, faculty of sociology, SPSU
- Social anthropology
- Anthropology of kinship
- Anthropology of mobility
- Intercultural communication
- PhD in Sociology (2017). Topic of Ph.D. thesis: Socio-cultural patterns of kinship in a big city (by the example of Saint-Petersburg)
- 2007-2011 Doctoral student, Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University
- 2002-2007 Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnic Sociology
- 2018-present Dynamic of sociocultural network structures: Analysis of European creative collectives (supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research)
- 2015-2017 Co-evolution of Knowledge and Communication Networks: Structural Dynamics of Creative Collectives in European Cultural Capitals (supported by the Russian Foundation for Humanities)
- 2011-2013 New Cultural Practices under the Conditions of Globalization: Formation of intercultural competence
- 2009-2010 Local community: methodology and contemporary perspectives in sociology and social anthropology
- 2008-2009 Development of Training “Cultural Assimilator as The Training of Adaptation to the Life in Russian megalopolis (by the Example of St. Petersburg)
- Care Across Generations. Solidarity and Sacrifice in Transnational Families, by K.E. Yarris, Kristin E. Social Anthropology, 27(2Searching for kinship: towards a problem statement in contemporary western kinship studies (2016), in: The Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology. 2016. Vol. 1. Pp. 166-180.
- Sibling relations in the context of study of modern kinship forms (2015), in: Herald of St. Petersburg State University, 2015. Series 12. Vol. 2. Pp. 129-136.
- Perspectives of study of modern kinship relations (2015), in: XVIII International Conference in Memory of L.N. Cogan “Culture, Personality, Society in the Contemporary World: Methodology, Experience of Empirical Studying”. Yekaterinburg. 2015. Pp. 2183-2194.
- What happened to “kinship”? Modern perspectives of study of kinship in sociology and social anthropology (2014), in: Herald of St. Petersburg State University, 2014. Series 12. Vol. 2. Pp. 139-145.
- Gender and age aspects of intercultural communication (2010), in: Intercultural Communication and the Problems of Acculturation in a Big City, eds R.K. Tangalycheva, N.G. Golovin and M.S. Kuropyatnik. St. Petersburg, 2010. Pp. 194-214.
- Assimilators (2009), in: Cultural Assimilator. The Training of Adaptation to the Life in St. Petersburg, eds R.K. Tangalycheva, N.G. Golovin St. Petersburg, 2009. Pp. 143-152, 212-214, 271-274, 283, 284, 307-309, 350-352, 363-365, 370-372, 395, 396.