Associate researcher of the Centre for German and European Studies
Associate Professor, Faculty of Sociology, St Petersburg State University
- Candidate of Political Science (Russian PhD)
- International Organizations
- Sociology of International Relations and World Politics
- 1981–1986 Leningrad State University, Faculty of Philosophy
- 1986–1989 Leningrad State University, Doctorate at the Department of Political History
- 1993–1994 St Petersburg Jewish University, Faculty of History
- for bachelors: Sociology of International Organizations, Sociology of International Relations, Political Sociology
- for Master students: Global Social and Political Trends, International Institutions, Russia in World Politics, Russia and China in BRICS, Fundraising and Project Management in Social Sciences
- 2020– A Theory on World Entities: Dynamics in Inner World, External Context and Roles in Organizing World Politics (in collaboration with Bielefeld University), Head of the Russian team
- 2017–2018 Creating a Model of a Multifunctional Centre of Competencies in Social Work with Migrants under Conditions of their Growing Inflow in Russia and Switzerland to Mitigate Threats to Society, Economy, and State (in collaboration with Haute Ecole de Travail Social, Geneva), Head of the Russian team
- 2016–2018 Frameworks, Policy and Structural Transformation of the United Nations: International Institution in a Tangle of Megatrends of the 21st century, Researcher
- 2013 Russian Federation, WTO and OECD, Director of the project.
- 2013–2015 States and Non-State Actors in the UN Family, Individual
- 2012 E-Alliance for Children Rights, Head of the project
- 2010 Russian Federation in Multilateral Institutions, Director of the project
- 2010 From Saint Alliance to Shanghai Organization for Co-Operation: International Organizations in the World Politics, Individual
Membership in professional associations:
- Global Studies Association of North America, International Sociological Association, Russian International Studies Association, Russian European Studies Association
- Kuteynikov, A. (2019). A Fruitful Step in the Development of the Russian Theory of International Organizations. Mirovaia ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniia 63.12, 126-131.
- Kuteynikov, A., Kuznetsova, L., Gakuba, T. (2018). Education as a Means for Social Work with a New Generation of International Migrants. В Proceedings of the 2018 2nd International Conference on Education Science and Economic Management (ICESEM 2018), 916 – 919.
- Kuteynikov, A., & Boyashov, A. (2018). Migrant’s Rights at a System of the European Convention on Human Rights. В The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS), 38, 89-96.
- Kuteynikov, A., & Boyashov, A. (2017). Dignity before the European Court of Human Rights. В Нuman Dignity: Establishing Worth and Seeking Solutions. Palgrave Macmillan Ltd, 83-101.
The full CV is available here.