Associate researcher, PhD Fellow at the Centre for German and European Studies
PhD student at the faculty of sociology, SPSU
- Sociology of disasters
- Sociology of knowledge
- Cooperation networks
- Network analysis
- 2017-present Saint-Petersburg State University, F-ty of Sociology, PhD
- 2015-2017 University of Amsterdam, Graduate School of Social Sciences, Master of Sceince
- 2013-2015 Saint-Petersburg State University, F-ty of Sociology, MA sociology
- 2009-2013 Saint-Petersburg State University, F-ty of Sociology, BA sociology
- 2012-2015 eScience Research Institute, ITMO University
- 2014 Flood Hazard Research Centre, Middlesex University, London
Participation in projects:
- 2019-2021 Creation of knowledge on ecological hazards in Russian and European local communities (The project is supported by the Russian Science Foundation)
- 2018-present Dynamic of sociocultural network structures: Analysis of European creative collectives (The project is supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research)
- 2013-2015 Distributed urgent computing in decision-making support in emergency
- 2013 Creating high-tech production of complex solutions in the field of object-oriented cloud computing for science, industry, business and social sphere
- Puzyreva, К., Basov, N. (2020). Local Knowledge in Russian Flood-prone Communities: A Case Study on Living with the Treacherous Waters. International Case Studies in the Management of Disasters, 47–60.
- Puzyreva, К., de Vries, D. (2020). ‘A low and watery place’: A case study of flood history and sustainable community engagement in flood risk management in the County of Berkshire, England. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Antonyuk, A., Puzyreva, K., Medeuov, D., & Basov, N. (2021). A Technique to Infer Symbolic and Socio-Symbolic Micro Patterns. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 181, 101-119.
- Koskinen, J., Jones, P., Medeuov, D., Antonyuk, A., Puzyreva, K., & Basov, N. (2020). Analysing Networks of Networks.
- Medeuov D., Roth C., Puzyreva K., & Basov N. (2020). Concept-centered comparison of semantic networks. Studies in Computational Intelligence, 943.