Affiliated researcher at the Centre for German and European Studies
PhD student at the University of Amsterdam
Researcher at the Center for Science and Technology Studies at the European University, Saint Petersburg
- Urban studies
- Assemblage urbanism
- Urban commons
- Urban housing
- Urban mobility
- Qualitative methods of social research
- 2016-present European University at St. Petersburg, PhD Student
- 2014-2016 European University at St. Petersburg; MA in Sociology - (expected) June 2016
- 2010-2014 Saint-Petersburg State University, Department of Sociology; BA in Sociology
- 2016-2018 The North-West Institute of Management of the RANEPA (Saint-Petersburg). Researcher in the project "Quality of urban space: vectors of civil initiatives development in Russia and Germany"
- 2014-2017 Co-evolution of Knowledge and Communication Networks: Structural Dynamics of Creative Collectives in European Cultural Capitals (2014-2017) (supported by the Russian Foundation for Humanities)
- 2013-2014 "The city SAGA. Public spaces in transformation" (Center for Independent Social Research, Open Urban Lab)
- 2017 5th RC21-IJURR-FURS Summer School in Comparative Urban Studies (London-- Leeds, UK, 30.08.17-11.09.17)
- 2016 Summer Laboratory Digital Traces I: Meta-Morphologies of St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, Russia, 17.08.16-30.08.16)
- 2016 VIU International PhD Academy, Venice, Italy, 8.01.16 – 15.01.16
- 2014 EUSP Summer School (St. Petersburg)
- 2014 Haniel Spring School “Border policies from the Soviet Union to the EU: Russia and the Baltic States”, Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, University of Erfurt (St.-Petersburg, Ivangrod, Narva, Tallinn)
- 2014 School for Young Scientists "Markers of inequality in Soviet and post-Soviet biographies" (St. Petersburg Association of Sociologists)
- 2014 Spring master school RPANEPA and MSSES (Moscow) 2014 Winter School "Academic Writing for students in the humanities" (KSU, Kazan)
- 2014-2015 junior researcher with STS Center of the European University at St. Petersburg
- Chernysheva, L.(2018). Bikesharing out of a cycling policy: a new urban infrastructure and the relation between the mobile policy and technology. The Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology, 21(3), 170-200 (in Russian).
- Chernysheva L.A. & Halauniova A.V. (2017) Plastic, bicycles and urban citizenships: two cases of urban infrastructures’ reorganization in St. Petersburg. The Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology, 20(3), 7–31.
- Chernysheva L. (2016) Vzaimodeistvie molodykh uchenykh I grantodateley:proffesionalizm i mobil’nost’ v pole biomeditsiny [The interaction between young scientists and funders: professionalism and mobility in the field of biomedicine] . The Journal of Social Policy Studies. 2(14). P. 181–196.