OSCE Academy in Bishkek is currently in the preparation of the new Open Access book series edition on Transformation and Developments in the OSCE Region, edited by the Academy and published with Springer Publisher in Winter 2019.
The Academy is seeking written contributions in English of 6.000 - max 8.000 words, including abstract and bibliography (see: style references) on various subject matters in the OSCE region.
These include contributions in the wider areas of transformation and development studies, of societies and states ranging from North America across Europe, Euroasia and including Central Asia:
- Democratic and anti-democratic developments and elections
- Rule of Law and Human Rights policies and Transitional Justice
- Environmental and Climate Change
- Religious and intercultural developments and changes
- Impact of New Technologies
- Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and Economic Developments
- Security, Border issues and Peace (including OSCE affiliated states)