Affiliated researcher of the Centre for German and European Studies
- 2014-present Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia. Graduate student
- 2012-2014 Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia. MA in Social Communication
- 2008-2012 Faculty of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia. Bachelor degree in Social Work
07/2015 International summer school “Network Analysis of European Urban Landscapes: Communities, Spaces and Meanings”, Centre for German and European Studies, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2018-present Dynamic of sociocultural network structures: Analysis of European creative collectives
- 2014-present Co-evolution of Knowledge and Communication Networks: Structural Dynamics of Creative Collectives in European Cultural Capitals (2014-2017)
- 2013 Research project #0.38.171.2011 “Network Structures of Science: Knowledge Creation in an Intellectual Landscape”, St.Petersburg State University, St.Petersburg, Russia
1. Antonyuk A. The Changing Meaning of Privacy in Information Technology Debates: Evidence from the Internet Governance Forum // Internet Science. INSCI 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 11193 / Ed. by Bodrunova S. S. Springer, 2018. P.P. 92–100.
2. Antonyuk A. The place of free speech in Internet governance debate. Paper presented at AoIR 2016: The 17th Annual Conference of the Association of Internet Researchers. Berlin, Germany: AoIR. // Selected Papers of Internet Research. 2016. URL: http://spir.aoir.org
3. Basov N. V., Lee J.-S., Antoniuk A. Social Networks and Construction of Culture: A Socio- Semantic Analysis of Art Groups // Complex Networks & Their Applications V. COMPLEX NETWORKS 2016 / Ed. by Cherifi H., Gaito S., Quattrociocchi W., Sala A. Springer, 2016. P. 785–796.